On Page SEO is very essential part of the SEO journey and it is also true without a good Off Page SEO you can rank on search engine in low competitive market.
When you want to play in a low competitive market like your blog is in a low competitive niche, with good strategic on page SEO you can rank your blog.
Sometimes also it happens with your client. Your client maybe want to target a low competitive market, On Page SEO and good content can rank your client’s website.
So now question is how to do effective on page SEO?
In this article, I have mentioned 30 checklists and if you will follow them you will get a good result in performance on the search engines.
- Perform In-Depth keyword research to find the Low Competitive with good metrics keywords.
- Selection of one primary/seed keyword for content and post/page Optimization.
- Make sure the primary/seed keyword isn’t assigned to another piece of content.
- Selection of three to five related long-tail or Mid tail keywords for your content.
- Create a content plan for your keyword after research competitors and the content gaps.
- Discover a catchy title that includes the primary keyword to improve CTR.
- Wrap the title in an H1 tag.
- Preparing Engaged content of 400-600 words or after competitor‘s content research.
- Original, unique, and keyword intent content preparation.
- High-quality content with eighth-grade reading level.
- Add the primary keyword to create a 2-3% keyword density.
- Use each related keyword at least once in the body content.
- Will make your content easily scan and index by a search engine.
- Wrap subheadings in an H2 tag.
- Use the primary keyword in at least one subheading.
- Use the primary keyword in the first and last paragraph of the content.
- Add relevant internal links using targeted anchor text.
- One relevant image preparation.
- Add the primary keyword to the image file name.
- Add the primary keyword to the image title.
- Add the primary keyword to the image alt tag.
- Size the image properly and lossless compression.
- Write an SEO-friendly URL that includes the primary keyword.
- Assign relevant tags and categories (if it’s a blog post).
- Add an optimized meta title.
- Add an optimized meta description.
- Add structured data markup.
- Add social sharing links.
- Proofread your content.
- Validate grammar of content.